About the Contest
Calling all PMFers! What does it mean to be presidential? Tell the Presidential Management Fellows Program in 60 seconds or less what defines "presidential." Leadership? Public Service? Compassion? You tell us what it takes. The winner, and possibly runner-ups, will lunch with the Director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management John Berry.
A panel of judges will score your video for originality, content, and quality.
- The term "Contest" refers to the "What is Presidential?" Video Challenge.
- Video Submissions may be no more than 60 seconds in length, including titles.
- Video Submissions may use any narrative and technical style, including documentary, fiction, live action or animation.
- The "Contestant" is the registered user of the YouTube account associated with a Video Submission.
- A "Video Submission" is any eligible video submitted to the Contest not later than 11:59:59 EST August 31, 2010.
- Upload video to your YouTube channel (or create a free YouTube account ) and fill out this webform (link forthcoming) with your contact information and link to the video.
- Videos will be pre-screened to ensure compliance with Official Rules and YouTube Terms of Service before being posted to the contest site.
- The video must be your original. No copyrighted music, video, or images may be used.
- Contestants must be a current Presidential Management Fellow and at least 18 years on the date of commencement of the Contest.
- Previous video-making experience is neither required nor prohibited
- The Contest ends at 11:59:59 EST August 31, 2010.
- No entry fee is necessary to participate or win in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law, regulation, statute or other appropriate authority.
For all contest or PMF-related inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video submissions now closed.